SOLD 6.5 rsd mids with crossovers

truckcap22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
got a set of mids with xovers, get some tweets and your good to do, everyone knows what these can do

asking 40+ship

more interested in some sound deadener

let me know what you got thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats terrible.....the sad thing is I have a set sitting here collecting dust in perfect condition, but I never put them up for sale, because I figured nobody would be interested in them. And I would have taken less //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

wow, really? just looked at this thread..and i'm speechless since nothing has ever been broken in shipping for or from any of you guys right? he contacted me as soon as he recieved them this way and we started working out things from there...he's working to see what he can get from the postal service since i had insurance on the package, and if they dont take it i'm refunding his money, im extremely disappointed that everyone immediately including the buyer of these jumped to conclusions that i was a shitty seller

they were shipped in the condition you see them in my pictures on page one, but somewhere from here to GA they got thrown around and im shitty for that? you people really are pathetic, anyways i'm working on a deal with him to see what he wants to do, if he cant get them replaced i'll refund him his money, i'm not a scammer and i wont have my reputation ruined because the shipping company throws **** around

There's no way that damaged was caused in shipping. You damaged them, tried to sell them, then figured that the buyer would be pissed so you'd contact the shipping company for some money.

no, your wrong Still, i can garuntee i would not ship anything like that and hope to make money on it... why would i be willing to refund his money if it wasn't covered? i'm not out to make money on this, he bought them for 40 shipped it was 15 bucks to ship him, so either way i wasn't going to make any money on it, i was trying to help someone out and give them a good deal on a good product, unfortunately they got ruined in the transit from here to there, which is why again...i'm willng to refund his money..

Dam, I have a brand new set and a set only used once. Like ole boy said, I woulda sold mine for the same price. What I dont get it how your mids can get that damaged.

I am the buyer and I have to say that as soon as truckcap realized that I received the speakers in this condition, he went above and beyond in helping me getting this issue resolved. Not only did he get me all the information I needed to make the insurance claim, he even agreed to a refund even if the claim was granted so I can get on with my project for the time being. I have to say that this is the best service I gotten from anyone(or company) I bought something from and I think that manning up and taking responsibility from something that wasn't your fault is something that should be admired.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.