SOLD Audiopipe Wiring-All Oxygen Free Copper

Winter_C
10+ year member

Teh Pinto Driver
Hey, Again, Listing items for a friend, Everything is BNIB

25' 0Ga 60$ Black/Red/Silver Rolls

100' 4Ga 75$ Purple/Red/Black

250' 4Ga 160$ Black/Red

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Please no flamming.

Since everything is brand new, I do not have pics

why wouldn't you have pics if it is brand new? am I missing something?
Did you miss the part where I said it's for a friend? He called me up and asked if I knew anyone interested in some supplies, I said possibly, and now here I am...

OK, smart ass;

Did you miss the part of the rules that says:

Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.

No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.

You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.

No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction or off site sales. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.

You can only sell items that are you YOUR possession. Do not attempt to sell an item that you do not own or have. No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.

Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.

There are to many scammers for you to simply say you are selling for a friend and you have no pictures.

I WAS actually intrested in some of the wire, I however have decided to move on.

OK, smart ass;
Did you miss the part of the rules that says:

Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.

No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.

You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.

No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction or off site sales. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.

You can only sell items that are you YOUR possession. Do not attempt to sell an item that you do not own or have. No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.

Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.

There are to many scammers for you to simply say you are selling for a friend and you have no pictures.

I WAS actually intrested in some of the wire, I however have decided to move on.
I was not being a smartass. You asked if you missed something, So i was making sure you read the part where it's a friend's wire, because I do not have it in my posession, its at his place...So i apologize if I offended you, didn't mean to, if you moved on, good luck with some other wire, if not, let me know...either way, don't need drama on this thread. thanks.

Hey, Again, Listing items for a friend, Everything is BNIB
25' 0Ga 60$ Black/Red/Silver Rolls

100' 4Ga 75$ Purple/Red/Black

250' 4Ga 160$ Black/Red

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Please no flamming.

Since everything is brand new, I do not have pics
why wouldn't you have pics if it is brand new? am I missing something?
Did you miss the part where I said it's for a friend? He called me up and asked if I knew anyone interested in some supplies, I said possibly, and now here I am...
I was not being a smartass. You asked if you missed something, So i was making sure you read the part where it's a friend's wire, because I do not have it in my posession, its at his place...So i apologize if I offended you, didn't mean to, if you moved on, good luck with some other wire, if not, let me know...either way, don't need drama on this thread. thanks.
You said you didn't have pictures because it was all brand new, not because it was at your friends.

I could care less if you don't need the drama, scammers cause drama, and at this point you have nothing to say you are not a scammer.

Get some pics from your buddy, with your name and the date, then you will probably get some action. Until then you are going to have very little luck getting anywere except flamed.

You said you didn't have pictures because it was all brand new, not because it was at your friends.
I could care less if you don't need the drama, scammers cause drama, and at this point you have nothing to say you are not a scammer.

Get some pics from your buddy, with your name and the date, then you will probably get some action. Until then you are going to have very little luck getting anywere except flamed.

First line, tells you it's a friend, So you caught me in my words on the last post...I guess if you think I'm a scammer, Don't bother with me, I will talk to him tomorrow and try to get some pics...You don't need to be on here freaking out causing E-drama. I'm trying to help a bud out...not start fighting with some dude on a computer half way acrossed the U.S

First line, tells you it's a friend, So you caught me in my words on the last post...I guess if you think I'm a scammer, Don't bother with me, I will talk to him tomorrow and try to get some pics...You don't need to be on here freaking out causing E-drama. I'm trying to help a bud out...not start fighting with some dude on a computer half way acrossed the U.S
I understand your situation trying to help out a bud.

I don't think you are a scammer nor do I think your not, I simply know that you will not have any success selling here without the items that have been requested, Unless you are willing to ship first

I am not here causing "edrama" your lack of information in this thread is the cause, I have simply pointed out the issues.

I am here looking for product, as I have been for over 5 years, I am not a troll, I have played the game for a long time. Take some advice and get the pics with date and user name. And don't ever say not to troll in your thread, because that is when the trolls come out!

GLWS and I will get back to ya when you get some pics.

the wire is similar to scosche wire, in fact im about 99% sure its made by the same company, its decent for the price.

I own some 4ga schosche and AP and theyre also exactly the same

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.