6.5 inch subwoofer

I'm going to run it almost like a mid bass, and for bass while my kids are in the car. Not getting great mid from my doors right now and I want more upfront. I was spoiled in my Yukon with the jl audio stealth box that I had. Nothing like sitting on a subwoofer as you drive.
Why dont you just seal your doors and work on mid bass then?

Well doors are fairly well sealed from the factory, and the 6.5" are mounted to wood baffles. Really don't feel like spending hours and cash for little to no results. It's seems that everyone tries but little succeed at getting better mid bass from the doors.

There are several reviews on the earthquakes and people that have them love them. The BMW guys really like them becasue the have the small under seat boxes they fill them will and seem to work very well. Again, never heard them personally but havent seen a bad review on them.

got 4 - 6.5" Stillwater Designs subs (makers of the Bazooka Tube Speakers) willing to sell as many as you need. $25 each + shipping, paid $50+ each never used them cuz 2 are mismatched so no problems splitting them up.

IMG_20130416_175645_345.jpg
That's it, if you got one let me know. Gonna put it under the dash in my envoy. Have about .2 cubes to work with

I'm going to run it almost like a mid bass, and for bass while my kids are in the car. Not getting great mid from my doors right now and I want more upfront. I was spoiled in my Yukon with the jl audio stealth box that I had. Nothing like sitting on a subwoofer as you drive.
Pm'd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.