SOLD 6 12" Rockford Fosgate Power T1 D2 Subs F/S

ThePunch
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Michigan
I have 2 remaining Rockford Fosgate Power T1 12's Dual 2 Ohm left for sale, looking to get 250.00 + 75.00 for shipping for them. they handle 600 rms and 1200 peak, they are in overall good condition and there is nothing wrong with them and they work great.

Last edited by a moderator:
no link, but i sold a Rockford Fosgate T20001Bd to 1lowZ56tahoe , I sold a Alpine 9887 to prisonernumber6 on here. And I also sold a new Alpine IVA-W203 off here but the guy just e-mailed me direct so dont even know what his name was.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

He is asking for you to post pics with your username on them so he knows, you have the equipment you say you have. Dancing around it and questioning this makes you questionable. If youve sold items before like you say you have, then you would know this. Oh, and sorry for calling you a dick head. On the same page it is common sense when your trying to sale things.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea whatever then i will post pictures with my user name next too all the subs , just so u can all see that i own these subs, what kind of **** moron sells **** he dont have when everyone uses pay pal and you are covered and and get your money back if u get screwed.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.