6 1/2"Component suggestion's for my car?

I would take a set of classic CDTs for $150 over Hex any day of the week. I've heard both side by side, and the hex are for those who like their ears to bleed. Very very harsh speakers.
someone must have had them set up terribly then, the HEX are the nicest speakers Ive ever heard, If only I could afford them, Ive never heard anyone who has ever heard them say anything bad about them except that they are expensive. I also like the M6 series componets, but I think the HEX is the best made.

one of my co-workers recently purchase 6.5" hex components for his truck. i listened to his setup and i too found the highs to be harsh. he compared his setup with my cdt cl-61 components and was pissed on how much money he spent for something that didn't sound as good as my cdt's.

one of my co-workers recently purchase 6.5" hex components for his truck. i listened to his setup and i too found the highs to be harsh. he compared his setup with my cdt cl-61 components and was pissed on how much money he spent for something that didn't sound as good as my cdt's.
Well there is no doubt the Hexs have the potential to sound better. Thats just a fact of the two sets. But, of course, its all in the install.

I've listened to the CDT classics, EFCFs and Hexes and the Hexes were my least favorite. If you like ear piercing highs, then maybe the diamonds are for you, but if you want a smoother sound, then the CDTs just blow away the diamonds, and cost nearly 1/2. My friend with the Hexes also agrees the the CDT EFCFs sound much better.

the diamond audio hexes are nice wit the silk tweet but IMO lack on the midbass. for the price u spend on the diamond u could get the cdt hd's and take them to school:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.