5k rms for 5g?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sleazebagger
10+ year member

nobody!!!
Madison, WI
Just nailed a couple of huge jobs and the future is lookin bright so i'd like to get an idea of what I can build for 5g's.

This is what I have:

2003 Explorer EB

All the 0/1, 4, and 12 I could ever need.

A pair of MB quart qsd 216's

An audison 6.9

$5,000

I'd like to build a insane front stage with some nice spl in the back. hopefully 150db on music.

So far I plan on getting another set of MB's for the front and run all four on the audison.

Can I pull this off with a pair of 12's, proper electrical, daedener, and one amp? I'd like to save some space.

I figure 1000.00 for the 230amp alt and 3 batts but that leaves me about 100 amps short.

So to sum up my question: Is there a way to add a second alt to an 03 sploder?

and can I afford the right gear to get this done, i.e. amp, subs, batts, alt. or am I gonna have to tone it down to a 3k system?

I could go to the google and start figuring pricing but I'm not sure on what subs and amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.