Need advice...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Impala4life

Hello everyone i am new here on site and was redirected from my impala site to come here for help deciding on car system. I see here on the site i can actually educate myself on car audio which i actually need to do. First i wanna ask cansomeone point me in right directon on a thread that teaches me about car audio like meaning of ohms and all that crazy stuff that comes with car audio. The next thing i wanna ask is i need advice on a system that will have subs that thump hard and component speakers to match to have very nice sounding hi's, all for a price of $1000

Hello everyone i am new here on site and was redirected from my impala site to come here for help deciding on car system. I see here on the site i can actually educate myself on car audio which i actually need to do. First i wanna ask cansomeone point me in right directon on a thread that teaches me about car audio like meaning of ohms and all that crazy stuff that comes with car audio. The next thing i wanna ask is i need advice on a system that will have subs that thump hard and component speakers to match to have very nice sounding hi's, all for a price of $1000
Not sure if there is a thread on here about it, but this site has loads of info on just about everything you'll need to know electrical wise.

Welcome to the forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also with this setup ur recommending will it be very loud? I want the kind of loud like if i was in my house and someone drove by my house my house would rattle lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.