52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already used 50sq ft of AT, in my trunk and Front Doors... I need another 50-75Sq ft to finish up the rear doors, Rear Lid, Back Seat Area and the rest of the Trunk. Under the Dash/ Will also be going on the inside of the bumper between the styrofoam and plastic.. Would do a full Log of install and write up and video of difference with the rest of the car done with AT... Video of Vibration and Noise pre and post install.. along with road noise pre and post.. Depending on what is left I will also start doing the pillars and roof..

This would be going in a 2007 Chevy Impala LT...

I am totally in on this as well please. I LOVE your 0awg wiring. This would be used to work on the interior of my 09 Fusion. Ive only done the trunk and really need to do the doors and such. I of course will report back (wherever you want the review) with my thoughts and how it worked for install / doing its job.

thanks for the great give-aways.

If i got it i would throw a few squares on my roof to help with the noise from the sunroof and then use some in my doors to help with road noise. Stupid aluminum doors.

What ever is left over would go in the trunk on the floor to eliminate as much exhaust noise as possible.

Also this way i can rip out the home depot peal and seal BS and have some real sound deadning.

Any deadener that I win would go in my 2008 Dodge Avenger. Currently, only half of my trunk is deadened with Alpha Damp (would really like to switch to Audio Technix). I need to deaden everything in my car. This past season, I was crowned Trunk 1 Champion in the Team Northeast SPL league. I know more deadener will help raise my score. I did a 148.9 twice at finals (sealed on the dash). My main goal is a 150+ and it will happen this next season! I will rep your company.to the fullest! Any deadener you wish to donate to my cause would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Coleman!

I already have 10 sq ft. of 60 mil audiotechnix in the trunk lid of my 2012 kia forte, i would finish doing the inside of the trunk and rear quarters, the insides of the doors and the roof. I get a ton of rear window roof flex that i would love to dampen. Thanks

checkin in. need some deadner for my front doors and rear hatch. front doors are sealed just need to be deadened. rear hatch vibrates like a b1tch so need to solve that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif would love to do a review of it as part of my build log!

Coleman... I could also come out to your shop and do full shot of the install of the deadner and so forth.. if that helps lol

im in, plan to use it for deadening my gf's car to show her what a difference deadening does, it will match the audiotechnix wire we are using for her build as well.

I have a pontiac g6 and it needs this bad. im starting a new build, 2 xfls, 3.5k amp..and i need to add some deadener to the whole dang car. any helps though. would love to use this in my build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants