52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I need to do more doors better, and also my side panel is really bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I would deaden the trunk, roof, and doors of my honda civic because my car sounds like **** right now! the trunk rattle is hoooooorrible. This would be awesome because I'm a broke azz college student and barely have money for audio equipment. Also I have never had the chance to mess with deadener, so it'd be a great oppurtunity to further my car audio knowledge. I would gladly write a review and recommend your product to my friends! Finally, I have terrible luck so it'd be cool if I won something for once lol.

I'd like to do this. I was actually waiting till Monday to order 40-60 sq feet of the 60 mil then saw this. I planned on doing my roof, doors, quarter panels and tailgate in my 01 Blazer. I have nothing to compare it to, but I could write the best review I can give.

I'm always good for a review. This will be installed in my grand prix in addition to the 8sq ft of the old 80mil already installed in my trunk and rear deck, this would be for my doors and a little added to the deadener already installed in the trunk in preparation for the upcoming MECA SPL comp season.

Plans for deadener: Going in a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. Will deaden doors, trunk, roof, and possible floor. Anything to cut down rattle. Really wish I could have the opportunity to try Audio Technix products. Will take photos of build. As well as videos. Before and after. Thanks. (Audio Technix FTW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants