52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be deading my roof in my s10 to stop the tin can effect you commoonly here in lil trucks. the roof is begging for it lol. the doors could use some two. Would love to do reviews and BEfore and AFter Vids //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Redoing my whole newly made roof in the Highlander. Kept breaking my roof braces before so i decided to make a solid roof. Used alot of brackets and a few posts to keep it from sagging over time.

8 15s tends to break ****. Hoping the deadener will make the roof look better and help with vibration as well.

I am in, I would deaden the floor of my 2009 Honda Fit, as well as post a review of the product from prep to install with a good bit of photos.

Sign me up!! I would lay some down in my truck and on my trunk lid. I have a nasy rattle and have tried the "peel and seal" and had no luck at all. It actually peeled off in the head of the sun. Eventually i want to enter a sound comp.

Put my name down! my build should be done with in the next 10 days, 4 18's. 20,000rms. 6th order bandpass. 26 mids and highs

I will do a reveiw and some video's..

if i like the stuff there would be a use for plenty more of it in my full size suv. from what ive heard, i will //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Count me in! I'm doing a review as we speak!

Basically did 20sqft so far and the car needs a lot more. It is a completely gutted 92 civic hatch with a full exhaust so it is has TONS of road noise and exhaust drone. There is no option of running a sub stage because of the noise so we want to cover the inner panels and inner door panels to keep noise out.

I'm in! I have absolutely no deadening. And when you have two 18's, you kind of need some. If i won the 40sq ft i would do my roof, hatch and if any left over, my doors. Thank you guys for the this awesome chance to win!

My trunk rattles terribly, would love to actually hear bass from the outside instead of rattles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Would deaden the whole trunk if I got the pack of AT Deadener. If it wasn't enough I would be getting more from em

If and when I win, I want to finish deadening my roof as a little over half is done. I also need to do all my doors and the rest of the floor. I have big plans (for me at least) next year and deadener would help so much. Thanks Coleman!

If i were to win, i would be using the deadener to get the crazy bad rattle in my Pathfinder caused by my woofer.

If i had any left over, i would like to do the doors, and part of the wheel wells, when it rains it sounds like its raining inside my car due to that lack of insulation.

Plus, this would give me a chance to see if i like this stuff, right now, deadening is out the bottom of my mod list, but my buddy with an e30, and a few other friends, want to see how it behaves, if it does a great job, there will be many more orders for audio technix.

Thanks, here is hoping.

-Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger