500--700w @2ohms

Got A Soundstream Tarantula 1000 That Will Run 1000 @ 1ohm All Day 220 Shipped Got Two Of Them Really....burps 147 Strapped @ 2ohm.

ebay has a brand new mtx600xd which runs at 600wrms at 2 ohms but it actually ran higher according to their performance tests. at 4 ohms its rated for 350 but they were able to rate it at 475 i believe for actual output. This is all from mtx im not taking someone elses random numbers. Too many people are trying to unload their own crap on here and its gotta be quite biased. If you want new go on ebay and you can get that 600xd for 175 with free shipping. Its brand new and i have no vested interest in this so its definitely legit. I just got mine from ups today and cant wait to install it. Id say thats your best bet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.