Battery Type AGM

Cranking Amps at 32 Degrees F 675 amps

Reserve Capacity 90 minutes

Length 10.240 in.

Width 6.400 in.

Height 7.200 in.

Weight 46 lbs.

50 a.h.

3/8 in. threaded terminals and SAE top posts included.

I would guess 5 years old, some of the labels are wearing off. not abused, would burp then recharge and then trickle charge with Power Master Intellacharger.

They hadnt been charged in awhile so they were resting at 16.8v, they are on float now, until they are sold/traded

Price:

$500 picked up WITH the Buss Bars WILL NOT SEPARATE.

prefer to be picked up but could ship if your willing to shell out the $100 or so to be be boxed up and shipped

ONLY TRADES WOULD BE A PAIR OF 15'S OR 18'S WITH MAYBE A LITTLE BIT OF CASH

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

l.jpg

l.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

the LVL 5 was nice, I only used it for testing purposes on about 5k clamped, I put in a Sound Stream XXX18 for world finals and turned it up to 8k clamped with my xxx-15000, with 9 of these batteries only dropped down to 15v

so for an extra $150 I can throw in a Powermaster intellacharger 12v/16v charger I WILL NOT SELL SEPERATLY

It can charge flooded, AGM, or deep cycle 12v batteries or 16v batteries at 5A, 15A, or 25A. Its used and charges great but the ammeter is broke. It has a microprocessor so no need to watch an ammeter or DMM

so $650 O.B.O. gets 5 batteries, a set of buss bars, and a great charger

l.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.