5 channel recommendation.

Sorry yes. i got it and it looks mint. will be hooking it up next week once i get the garage enclosures biult up. just got my speakers and subs on tuesday
Ok cool. If you wouldn't mind giving me an itrader review, that would be great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If your looking for nice clean sound quality I have an old school Memphis Belle 6 ch ..made like the Soundstreams that is 75x4 and 150x2 that will bridge to 600+ at 4 ohm or 300x2 @ 2 good clean class AB sound not that garbage D class
Use whatever amps you like and I’ll use my class D. We will see who scores better? Deal?

Use whatever amps you like and I’ll use my class D. We will see who scores better? Deal?
I was referring to the class d for the highs your highs amp SS4a is AB ..as far as subs I have a couple of class AB amps that would give a M1c a run for its money ..one good example is a US Amps 2000 ..but I’ve had good luck with my DD M4s on subs ..my world record was set with a single Kicker XS100 it would’ve been considerably higher but a flake helping me work on my car crossed up the power and ground and fried my 2nd XS100 the day before I was to go and run for World Record..I almost didn’t go

Who cares about looks.... it’s German and bound to be pretty good if they put the Audiotek Fischer name on it...
Since it will be in plain sight looks is pretty important. Especially in back of a classic car.

I was referring to the class d for the highs your highs amp SS4a is AB ..as far as subs I have a couple of class AB amps that would give a M1c a run for its money ..one good example is a US Amps 2000 ..but I’ve had good luck with my DD M4s on subs ..my world record was set with a single Kicker XS100 it would’ve been considerably higher but a flake helping me work on my car crossed up the power and ground and fried my 2nd XS100 the day before I was to go and run for World Record..I almost didn’t go
It’s a SS4A. Class D

I’m talking about real sound quality. With a score sheet.

It’s a SS4A. Class DI’m talking about real sound quality. With a score sheet.
I have the silver one but you may be right ..I’ve never used it ..I’m sure DDs class D are way better than those maxsonics floating around ..most have such bad specs I don’t see how people even listen to it ..on the sub some distortion isn’t really gonna be audible and woofers can take far more abuse than mids and highs

I have the silver one but you may be right ..I’ve never used it ..I’m sure DDs class D are way better than those maxsonics floating around ..most have such bad specs I don’t see how people even listen to it ..on the sub some distortion isn’t really gonna be audible and woofers can take far more abuse than mids and highs
Go cheap on any amp and you get crap no matter the class.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.