5 channel recommendation.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@SCIVIC94, did you get your package? Guess no news is good news....haven't heard anything bad either so guessing everything is good.[/QUOTE]

Sorry yes. i got it and it looks mint. will be hooking it up next week once i get the garage enclosures biult up. just got my speakers and subs on tuesday

I would probably roll with the sundown if you can afford it just because you will know what kind of quality to expect but full disclosure I have never ran a 5 Channel at all but every Sundown product I have ever used has been exactly what I thought it was going to be

The sundown and the massive are a tie for me due to the super clean ,simple styling. I have had good luck my massive stuff but the sundown i know will slam and warranty is hard to beat.

One of these if you can find one...
Z3dEjvj.jpg
That looks familiar for some reason... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.