4th Order blow through for 10 12s, 87 Chevy long bed

He's got a tri fold tonneau cover already ordered. Made some progress and got a video.

20121203_113038.jpg

20121203_123620.jpg

20121203_123631.jpg

20121203_132822.jpg

20121203_132859.jpg

Looks great! Very different for sure.

Maybe I missed it, but yall gona deaden it while the interior is stripped?

Nice build! Cone area build on a budget...nothing wrong with that! Nice to see some quality work going in to pull it all off too.
Thanks!

Looks great! Very different for sure.Maybe I missed it, but yall gona deaden it while the interior is stripped?
Thanks, I think he has some cheap home depot stuff for deadner. The only place that needs it is dash and doors, everything else in interior will be painted.

What kind of numbers you pushing?
Hoping for 152 @ 32hz

Never have cared for the front roll pans on the squares, but that don't matter because it's not my truck. I seen one once that the guy bumped it out like 2 inches, almost like a smooth bumper, it was sick. He also had the roll pan that was even with the tailgate in the rear.

Definitely nice work so far. You should have put a set of comps in the back though since you did the work to cut it out and everything anyway. But nice work regardless.

He said he may go with components later. The 4x10s were $60, a component set is gonna run $150+. This is a budget build for now, he's going to upgrade everything in a few months. We are located in Campbell Texas. We do high end restoration paint jobs and car audio.

Paint going on now will update later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.