42 mids/highs on 3800watts getting stuppid loud Crescendo FTMW!

some of the install

1329790491560.jpg

1329769370600.jpg

20120218161341.jpg

Liked the music in the night time vid...

That will easily keep up with 4 18's, so time to step up your bass game. I can dig it as I run the same type of set up. Just be prepared for lots of ringing in your ears and loss of hearing...

I wonder if someone ever got their car stolen filming some **** like this?? Lol. Like you walk half a mile saying "dude, you can still hear this $h!t" and someone just hopped in the car and drove off!!!! That would be EPIC!! Sorry for going off topic.

Yea too much for my taste!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I agree with DJ. Pro style speakers are designed for large ported enclosures and lack bottom end without an enclosure. Plus they tend to suffer...
Another factor for ideal sound is the drivers. Some are capable of producing lower frequencies and some better at highs. This is relatively...
I just bought a pair of SoundQubed QP-MR6.5 speakers powered by my Taramps DS440x4. My 6x9s blew when I got the amp because I tried to tune the...
Ive ripped out my SPL build in my truck a few months back now and have a temp setup atm. I am planing another SPL set up and rebuilding and will...

About this thread

slapmaster

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slapmaster
mobile al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date