4 ohm ID OEM v.1 and Phoenix Gold RSd 6CS

Participant count
  • Participant list

slappinX
10+ year member

throw your diamond in air
Item(s) for Sale:

1. A pair of 4 ohm ID OEM v.1

2. Phoenix Gold RSd 6CS set (6" mid woofers)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. I am the second owner however, I did not use them as they were too big for my doors. The speakers do work as I hooked them up to an amp to test.

more info can be found here

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/264323-id-oem-mid-drivers-$90-shipped.html

2. They are in great condition. I ran them passively for a couple months when I first got them, then went to active (where they shine). One speaker had a puncture wound but I sealed it with some rubber sealant. This does not effect the sound. The crossover is a little dirty as I tried to stick it to my door with some sound deadener. Other than that, the set is in great condition.

Price:

1. SOLD!

2. Make me a reasonable offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

1. I can fit the OEMs in a $13 flat rate medium USPS box with packing peanuts.

Buyer will pay exact shipping

Item Pictures:

Photos can be found here

Flickr: panther7689's Photostream

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.