4 MJ 18's in escalade need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

fletch_1
10+ year member

Team Sundown
i got 1 MJ here at my house and just bought my other 3 today but im needing help on a box design for these 18's to fit in my escalade i have my 3rd row seat takin out im wantin to get a box like meade has the subs facing up and port back if anyone can help me with a design and tell me what i should tune the box to id appreciate it thanks

You might also consider BrianChia. His plans are AWESOME. He puts some serious time into them. He designed my wall for my truck...and it got very loud with the subs you are about to use:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
While most Asian and African markets will identify Honda's small hatchback as the Jazz model, most Western regions will know the same model as the...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

fletch_1

10+ year member
Team Sundown
fletch_1
Newport, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date