4 gauge wire falling out

alex1002
10+ year member

Good Day,

My ground wire which is nicely connect to my amp keeps on coming out after a while. Do you guys have any terminals or anything you add to the ends to keep it in place?

I made sure the wire is stripped long enough and nicely screwed tightly into the amp. but keeps on falling out.

Thank you

Never used Ferrules and never had an issue with my wire not wanting to stay in my amps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Never used Ferrules and never had an issue with my wire not wanting to stay in my amps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
This!!

Maybe the screw is stripped?? How is it falling out once it's tight? There's more to the story your not telling.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

What is the wire gauge?
Is it possible that a small wire gauge is inserted into an opening designed for a large wire?

Do people not read anymore? What does the thread title say?

I should clarify I never had a problem with wire staying in, it's usually getting it in. I have some 4 gauge wire that is as think as 2 gauge welding wire and it has trouble going in to amps with a 4 gauge opening. All I needed was a ferrule and never had that problem agai.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alex1002

10+ year member
alex1002
Toronto, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from