4 DP21 Wall Build

Look's deadly nice design and build dont know what kinda subs or even heard of them before but it should sounds nice what are you going to do to the door's Im going to be in palm harber FL in a couple weeks would very much like to hear this and see and take pics if you dont mind

lol those holes are HUGE! this build is so ****in insane
Ya they are, almost don't fit on the baffles lol.

Look's deadly nice design and build dont know what kinda subs or even heard of them before but it should sounds nice what are you going to do to the door's Im going to be in palm harber FL in a couple weeks would very much like to hear this and see and take pics if you dont mind
Thanks, I'm probably gonna do a couple Powerbass 3xl 6.5 comps and a 4xl 8" in each door. And that'll be fine if it's done. been working a lil slow lately lol.

Rest of the layers cut, just gotta cut holes out. The jig saw overheated half way through the first hole, so I'll be finishing that tomorrow lol.

hs719h.jpg

mkn07.jpg

First two layers glued and screwed.

c6vxg.jpg

2yxnfw8.jpg

I may end up doing another .75" baffle/beauty panel all in one piece and mount the subs to that, then do a layer of .5" to recess the subs. Making the baffle thickness a total of 5".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.