4 DP21 Wall Build

Thanks, glad to be a motivator. Do you have a build log?
nah man camera problems forced me to kind of go on without making a log. It was either buy another $150 camera and wait another week or so to get all my components ordered, or spend the 150 on installation stuff I needed lol. I'll get some vids up for sure though when its all ready. how long do you think you have till you're ready to shoot some vids? 2 weeks?

nah man camera problems forced me to kind of go on without making a log. It was either buy another $150 camera and wait another week or so to get all my components ordered, or spend the 150 on installation stuff I needed lol. I'll get some vids up for sure though when its all ready. how long do you think you have till you're ready to shoot some vids? 2 weeks?
It all depends on the weather at this point. I was planning on getting all of the cuts done for the passenger baffle and getting them all glued and screwed. But the rain kinda changed my plans.

Got a lil more done today. Ir started raining so I had to cut under the front porch area.

Got four layers cut, now I need more wood lol.

svkn84.jpg

b6tvcy.jpg

Test fit.

330r6fl.jpg

eb6ck8.jpg

2vtd25u.jpg

Inside

2w32o1w.jpg

345fm13.jpg

wrdnhh.jpg

Once I get the other two layers on the baffle I'll have to wait until I wax the race trailer. The deal I'm working on is getting the rest of my build funded for waxing it lol.

It all depends on the weather at this point. I was planning on getting all of the cuts done for the passenger baffle and getting them all glued and screwed. But the rain kinda changed my plans.
oh i see. man you'd love it here in new mexico, it hasn't rained in probably 3 months. 100 degrees of straight sun everyday. u wanna switch?! i love the rain.

oh i see. man you'd love it here in new mexico, it hasn't rained in probably 3 months. 100 degrees of straight sun everyday. u wanna switch?! i love the rain.
I absolutely love the rain, just not when it interferes with something lol.

Got a lil more done today with the fiberglass. I couldn't do much more because it rained all day, like it has been every day pretty much lol.

15dw8wh.jpg

This side is almost there, really rigid right now. I'm still thinking about filling the area behind it with spray foam.

2vlvg4o.jpg

This side still needs some more layers.

2minfm.jpg

That's all for today, used up about 25'^2 of mat and about a half gallon of resin...More glassing tomorrow, and hopefully a lil cutting if the weather permits lol.

Got the inner part of the baffles done today.

50sju8.jpg

Plenty of room between the seats and mounting surface.

iodd1e.jpg

2uxzmvc.jpg

Port dry fit.

28mo283.jpg

3165ls9.jpg

1zzpag0.jpg

Gonna get the port layered up and glues and screwed in tomorrow weather permitting. Gonna leave the inner layer two inches shorter just in case I wanna tune a lil lower later on.

Dry fit with both layers of the port in.

2popfm1.jpg

Gluing, got a lil carried away lol.

zk24k3.jpg

Didn't take pics for a while, but this is where I started taking them again.

Building the top and bottom up.

5pmz9.jpg

I was having a lil trouble getting this back in after test fitting. After two light taps with a hammer, this is what I get. It's all glued back together now though lol.

29onbwy.jpg

The notch in the port wall just in case I want to tune a lil lower.

35na8g0.jpg

148ds35.jpg

2lscdv5.jpg

2zq9zxw.jpg

I'm thinking about making the 45* a different color than the port and inside of the box, something that will contrast a lot.

21ezy3q.jpg

Don't you love osprey **** lol.

3355j4o.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.