4 channel RCA

jesus- find anything more expensive?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7958030992&category=38636

that would do exactally what you want. now if they only sold 6 channel.

Actually no it wouldn't. He is asking if there is a set of RCA's that starts out a 2CH and ends in a 4CH, and the answer to this question is no. Either way you would have to get Y adaptors. The cheapest route is the run a single set of RCA's to the amp and then run the Y adaptors right there. That way you can get away with only running single set of RCA's to the amp.

Actually I was looking for a RCA that starts 1 channel and ends up 4 channel so I can hook up my 4 channel amp easier!
Either way the answer is no. 1 channel is like just the front left. Front left and right is 2 channels. Not really sure why you would hook a 4 channel amp just up to a single channel.

okay maybe I am wrong but, I think the four channel RCA is designed to connect to a four channel amp.

Because it comes from HU and splits to FL,FR,RL, and RR. So you don't need 2 Y connectors that you would need to connect your amp correctly with a regular RCA.

i had a huuuuuge post written to awnser your question - and then some.

but my work computer crashed. so instead, get one of these that will reach from your head unit to your amplifier (with some slack)

pg-arx-300-rca.jpg

that will be able to use SIDE TO SIDE fader, not front to back. but you will have to deal with it. it will still be stereo.

then get TWO of these (only like 5~10" long needed)-

AUD-1500-01.jpg

hook the long cable to your HU and run it to your trunk. then plug the Y adapter into one channel so it splits to stereo, and do the same with the toher, and plug them into the corrisponding (channel 1) (channel 2) phono jacks on the amplifier.

here is a diagram.

4channel1hr.gif

this should seriously be common sense. but i hope that helps.

This may or may not be a ludicrous question.. I ordered a set of 4-CH RCAs from KnuKonceptz. Is this a pair of L-Rs? As in, can I hook up the 2 paired off to the LR on my HU -> Amp, then the same with the others? This doesn't seem like an unreasonable request.. seeing as the cables just transfer the signal. I assumed this to be the case when I ordered them. ;p

i had a huuuuuge post written to awnser your question - and then some.
but my work computer crashed. so instead, get one of these that will reach from your head unit to your amplifier (with some slack)

pg-arx-300-rca.jpg

that will be able to use SIDE TO SIDE fader, not front to back. but you will have to deal with it. it will still be stereo.

then get TWO of these (only like 5~10" long needed)-

AUD-1500-01.jpg

hook the long cable to your HU and run it to your trunk. then plug the Y adapter into one channel so it splits to stereo, and do the same with the toher, and plug them into the corrisponding (channel 1) (channel 2) phono jacks on the amplifier.

here is a diagram.

4channel1hr.gif

this should seriously be common sense. but i hope that helps.
I know this.

bur all I need to know is that doesn't a 4 channel RCA like this (http://www.cardomain.com/item/STRZN3604) do the same thing that you did with 1 rca and 2 Y adaptor!?

Thanks for the diagram anyways,

okay lets just say I have only one preout from my hu could I connect this rca to my four channel?http://www.crutchfield.com/S-lnR3bIVkWEf/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=719&id=detailed_info&i=211ZN3604

It would be cheaper and easier to get one of these (if they can connect a 4 channel with one preout) than getting a regular rca and 2 Y connectors.

If it make sense could you help me out!

Those cables on that crutchfield page are 4 channel rca's. Meaning that the other end of that cable there are 4 rca's just like whats in the picture. Notice how there is 2 reds and 2 blacks but they are marked a little bit differently. That is so you don't get them confused with one another.

You either need a set that has 2 plugs one end and 4 on the other or do what req said to do.

Those cables on that crutchfield page are 4 channel rca's. Meaning that the other end of that cable there are 4 rca's just like whats in the picture. Notice how there is 2 reds and 2 blacks but they are marked a little bit differently. That is so you don't get them confused with one another.
You either need a set that has 2 plugs one end and 4 on the other or do what req said to do.
okay now I got it!

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.