4 channel for $150?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
US
Whats a good 4 channel amp in the $150 range i was looking at the the rockford fausgate prime R300x4 wondering if theres better also looking for a decent set of 6x8's itd be awesome if i could squeeze those and the amp both into the $150 budget

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Whats a good 4 channel amp in the $150 range i was looking at the the rockford fausgate prime R300x4 wondering if theres better also looking for a decent set of 6x8's itd be awesome if i could squeeze those and the amp both into the $150 budget
I have some nice old school 4chs for sale ...much better quality than most of the cheaper stuff made these days...

Ive heard good and bad about ppi does the ion seroes do rated?
yes it does. I had it, very small amp that can fit in anywhere. More importantly is the power.. jesus that amp packed a punch especially for its size. Snatch it up if you are running components.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.