4 channel amp with 2 4 ohm subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Brandon Bender

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am new to this forum so I hope I'm posting this thread in the right place. I have a 4 channel amp that can be switched to 2 channels bridgable with 2 4 ohm SVC subs. My question is what is the best way to wire them. I originally wired one subs positive and negative to one bridged channel and the other sub to the second channels bridge. Is this the best way to wire them? My equipment is amp-autotek mma2000.4 with two kicker comp s 12s and as stated before, they are both single voice coils. My amp is rated 1000 watts bridged. Any suggestions would be a big help. 

Hey mate!

Thank you for posting your inquiry.  It should be ok to run your amplifier bridged to accept 4 ohm for each bridged terminals as I had a look at your amp specs so its all good to go mate!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.