4 channel amp cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

crakerhead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hey im lookin for a decent 4 channel amp to power mb quart dkd 113 and 110 models. just lookin to spend around 100 bucks for it. i've seen a pyle amp for 45. so that puts out "300" watts, but that is pyle so it may be like 75 actually. ha. tryin to keep up sq w/2 kicker l7 10's powered by jbl 1200.1. so i want to hear words too.

Uh I sudgest you save up your wad for a better quality amp than those near-beer brand amps. Have you also thought about just buying a more powerful 2 channel amp and just having 2 channel stereo? Just a thought...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Personally I recommend stereo integrity speakers. M25, M3Carbon, TM65MKIV They also make fantastic Amps and subs Amps In the configuration you...
It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
A 6 channel and a single sub amp would be my choice. Or a 2ch, 4ch and a sub amp. You don't need 2 channels for subs.

About this thread

crakerhead

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
crakerhead
Richmond, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date