SOLD 4 Atomic APX

tekk45
10+ year member

I have 4 Atomic APX 818's for sale. These motors have the bumped bottom plate for additional excursion. I will build them to suit in 12-18" sizes with coil choices of dual .7,1.0,1.4, or 2 ohm and quantity of spiders. The spiders I use are second to none for shear durability and mechanical power handling. I am NOT desperate to sell these but, I am open to REASONABLE offers if someone is interested.

ive seen the issues with some of there stuff and its mainly randy thats the problem. and the 818 motor doesnt have that tight of a gap. its a pretty common gap sizing. i stuffed a 3.28" OD round aluminum wire coil in the 818 motor i had and it fit perfectly. no issues. is also the reason i went with a TI basket and spaced spiders.

i also know what coils can be had as i get mine ordered for me. and most of my custom coils i deign come from econowind. and i had that sub up for sale for more. just people do not like paying for atomic products. i do not understand this. these motors are very strong motors and will work great in a daily application. like i said above i would be interested in these myself but i would just want motors. and for the price i beleive you would ask i can get 4" coil TRF motors all day long.

Nice. I deal directly with Jon. I have him working on coils for 2 different 3 slug, 50 pound motors for Bob@AmericanBass, Team Neo, and Team American Bass. These will be the first subs designed and built by American Bass, in house. Maybe people should stop whoring out product and skill and start charging for what it's really worth. I can have just about anything made, built, or manufactured these days. This is why I am able to offer a superior build to O.E. All I was asking for was reasonable offers to consider but as usual on CA the point was overlooked in favor of argument. 90% of the time the people in a given for sale post don't even want to buy or are not looking for the item for sale. Even if someone gets the motors for say 200 each, then you need baskets, coils, spiders, terminals, tinsel lead, glue, cones and dust caps. Start pricng these thigs out and for the average person the prices can be astounding. Forget about shipping the subs out for reconing as shipping 2 ways alone is like being drop kicked and not everyone is capable of reconing a sub themselves. Imagine dropping the coin for recone parts then botching the build. I thought someone might be interested in some nasty subs, built properly by a veteran DB Drag competitor, with the best parts the industry has to offer.

Picture797.jpg

Picture796.jpg

Picture795.jpg

Picture798.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.