4 18" konaki's 16k soundigital.

my buddy steve007 built these ones. I will be smoking em and rebuilding them soon.
you know what soft parts he uses? i was gonna use teampsi or woofercooker but not sure yet, i like the built subs from both companies, i want it to handle 2000w just for a ground pounder which shouldnt be a problem

SSPX0092.jpg

SSPX0093.jpg

SSPX0094.jpg

the van keeps a good charge going to all 11 batteries and i'm sure i could use another alternator. so later i'll get one.

left readout is the rear batteries and the right is the front battery

the dash is my flash drive and remote from the stereo toggle. this one allows the remote from my stereo to work normally. i turn this one off and revert to the circuit breaker for competing in case i put my amp into protect. I usually push my amp to its limit and gone into protect in the lane before and that ***** when your run is over and you didnt score.

nice usb spot, i like it
i have actually skiped my flash drive. my dash explodes. everything flopps around and i think the flash drive looses connection.

i've finnally got rid of the engine whine in my system. **** rca's were being pinched behind the head unit. I hate engine whine.

these batteries are constantly being switched out. and for the price and the quality they are worth every penny. gone up in price considerably though.
Ah gotcha, when me and Daren went up there to get some he had some decent ones that were cheap. I liked how he charged by what the weighed instead of a listed price.

Lookin good though, keep it up.

What's the dimensions on one of those boxes, and is that 1" MDF I see?
YES SIR.. THAT WOULD BE 1inch mdf. double layer all the way around. as for the dimensions i forget. i built the boxes 6 months ago. they have a total of 30cubes between the two. and thats the inside dimensions.

believe thats 12.3 for the subs in each of the two enclosures with 2.7 for port. cant remember and i dont feel like measuring. maybe tomarro i'll check.

normally i would throw it in. but this is one of my perminant amps for my subs so imma set it up right and build my door panels tommarro.
the amp stares at me every day and my ears begin to ring.
Hurry up and do it! The weather is beautiful outside. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date