4 18" konaki's 16k soundigital.

4x18/16k watts=
bananaflash.gif

hmm.... I would have figured that 30 cubes would be a little bigger than that. But then again I guess from my big screen the box looks small... Just saying. it looks more like about 15 cubes from my view. those boxes are about the same space as my setup. What are the specs on those boxes deminsions etc... And honestly your going to have an issue with recharging those batts even with a 200 amp alt. just saying. Also with doing a circuit breaker in the remote wire are you not going to have an issue with the remote voltage... And why would your amp go into protection? what is the coil setup on those subs?

hmm.... I would have figured that 30 cubes would be a little bigger than that. But then again I guess from my big screen the box looks small... Just saying. it looks more like about 15 cubes from my view. those boxes are about the same space as my setup. What are the specs on those boxes deminsions etc... And honestly your going to have an issue with recharging those batts even with a 200 amp alt. just saying. Also with doing a circuit breaker in the remote wire are you not going to have an issue with the remote voltage... And why would your amp go into protection? what is the coil setup on those subs?
the two boxes together yeild 30 cubes, 15 in each box.the guy holding the box in the pic is 6'4" amd 300lbs. so that box looks small to him. and trust me. the box works perfect. i allready had that box smashing those subs with 2 hifonic goliaths 5k. and i did a 155.2 sealed legal on the dash and a 156.3 in the kick.

whats up in your sig and the 163.9 at the head rest and only the 147 sealed on the glass?

no way he does 163.9 at the head rest, lmao
dam, that means i'm gonna meter a 175 at my head rest then... lol...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i'm getting my door panels done this week. taking a week off and starting tomarro.

need to re angle my speaker pods and sink em 2 inches into the pre-existing door panel. they aughta turn out bad azz.

and before i do any port adjustments i will test my amp on my box the way it is and see what type of gains i get and log em as i change things around

you havent done that yet? your slacking...

i woulda installed that ish day it arrived

btw i heard makeshiftaudio does good repairs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you havent done that yet? your slacking...
i woulda installed that ish day it arrived

btw i heard makeshiftaudio does good repairs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
normally i would throw it in. but this is one of my perminant amps for my subs so imma set it up right and build my door panels tommarro.

the amp stares at me every day and my ears begin to ring.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date