4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

tripleb45

Banned
Arkansas
This is my first entry to building my huge setup. Yes of course I got the idea from Steve Meade, but I don't want to do everything he did. I have more space for my build and I intend on using all of it. I am currently half way through my supply hunt.

I currently have:

*2 Hifonics Brutus (2610) 2600 watt amps (I am looking for 2 more)*2 Fi *Btl 18" subs fully loaded (again I am looking for 2 more)

*1 Crunch 1000 watt amp 4 channel amp for highs

*8 AudioBahn 6.5 2-way component speakers (highs)

*1 4x6 Audiopipe 2-way speakers

*1 stinger digital voltage meter

What I need

*2 more 18" Fi BTL's

*2 more 2600 watt Hifonics amps

*BATTERIES!!!!!!! ( mostly Kinetiks, How many should I have)

*Maybe 2 H/O alternators (do I need 2? or just stick with 1?)

Now I am open for all ideas that are positive. Help me out in this beast of a build. My goal is to be loud as hell with sound quality. Lets get it.

I know, do you?

~Refs~

Tkitt21-SMD.com

Hellbound Train-SMD.com

Tristan560-SMD.com

No sir I used to have one Bl, but that is nothing compared to this. I am really on the prowl for some H/O alts (2) so I can power my batteries, ( preferably powermaster) even the one going under the hood.

if your going for kinetik 2400's i would do 4-6 if you get 2 alts that do around 200-250 amps @ idle. Def go for the dual alts though.

and why the random 4x6's with all of those components?

Gonna be sick if it goes through.
Good luck.
Yeah it will. I am redoing some of my thoughts and transactions though, the audiopipe and audio bahns, people said they are bad brands so throw me some ideas on my 4x6's and 6.5's I need maybe 10 6.5's and 1 good set of 4x6's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.