4-15" Lanzar Max Pro 15s? LOL

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
This should be fun..........

I was just looking around and i actually thought about running 4 of the Lanzar Max Pro 15s for the LULZ. They are cheap as Fuq.....

I want honest opinions lol, dont just bash them.

GO........

max pros are just as good as the max but I know the 6.5"s are known for slap noises when powered to rms sometimes.. seems to be a random thing.

I too have thought about it, for the price it's worth the chance later on.

max pros are just as good as the max but I know the 6.5"s are known for slap noises when powered to rms sometimes.. seems to be a random thing.
I too have thought about it, for the price it's worth the chance later on.
there rated at 1k , ill probably only be giving them about 6-750rms each.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I know the max series are pretty decent... Not sure on the max pro
yea all the threads i read was a bunch of bashing. no one gave a good opinion

I was contemplating these same woofers. But like bgowdy said i have only read bad about them. I vote get them post some numbers and give us a honest review.

I was contemplating these same woofers. But like bgowdy said i have only read bad about them. I vote get them post some numbers and give us a honest review.
yea all the reviews ive seen there might be one person to give a honest review with no bashing and every else automaticaly assumes they are carp because everyone else says

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I would give them 1000 rms and if they blow up, just buy some more then back off on the power a bit..lol
na id rather save money and stay about 750 each lol

I had 2 max pro 8 ' s the st's I think they had on the cone. Those 2 little 8 ' s put in work. I heard 2 12's on a 500/1 and they did pretty **** good. I really don't see an issue with them. I was thinking about them for my daughter's car. Double stack 200 oz motor isn't bad for 40 to 50 bucks

I had 2 max pro 8 ' s the st's I think they had on the cone. Those 2 little 8 ' s put in work. I heard 2 12's on a 500/1 and they did pretty **** good. I really don't see an issue with them. I was thinking about them for my daughter's car. Double stack 200 oz motor isn't bad for 40 to 50 bucks
hm... ive heard some people have had good luck them. i wish i could find a solid thread about them with no bashing lol... yea not happening

What are you looking for? They are not great by any means, but for the price they will bang. Won't be super clear but they will rattle.
A budget SPL/daily style build. Like decent numbers on termlab on music lol. its for the org i compete in its a music average

I have used both the Lanzar Max and the Max Pro's and for my money I was way more impressed with the Max series. They sound good enough for most people and have surprising output. I bought a Lanzar Max Pro 10 not long ago and while it doesn't sound bad the output wasn't as nice as the Max series subs and they sounded just as good.

View item:

Lanzar OPTI1233D 12'' Dual 1.2 Ohm Optidrive Series Car Subwoofer/Sub Woofer

End time: Feb 5, 2014, 12:28:21 PM CST

Sent from my iPhone

Should look into these man look like monsters for 200$ shipped as we'll .. Fucckkkk now u got me thinking about 6 of these in the jeep //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif till I can drop in something nicer

View item:Lanzar OPTI1233D 12'' Dual 1.2 Ohm Optidrive Series Car Subwoofer/Sub Woofer

End time: Feb 5, 2014, 12:28:21 PM CST

Sent from my iPhone
4 of those are probably more then i want to spend. i just ran across some new Audiopipe Subs that caught my eye tho lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.