which is the best trade for an re destroyer??

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
missouri
Ok i have a 15 destroyer...just reconed from re and im trading it off...dont like the 8inch spider on a 4inch coil..lol

So i have two offers im am looking at but would like some professional opinions please...these offers r both straight over trades.

1. 2 mtx 9512s

2. 1 fi bl 18 with psi soft parts and a fosgate t1500.

Now im not looking to keep any of it really. So im mostly looking to see which deal would get me the best trade or cash value?

I just dont get it lol...they look like beasts! Hell they weigh as much as my destroyer does.

Anyway...guess ill go with the bl and amp.

What about 200 bucks for an american bass hd 18? Is that a good deal or just ok?

Well im wanting to get 2 18s...but looking to trade up orbsell stuffbto get em...only 18s ive ever ran were obsidian v2s in a 12cube box...it was pretty mean but lookin for more andvi know they r bottom line subs.

But just curious if anyone has ran 2 9512s? Howbwouldbthey compare to my destroyer? If they r good enough i may buy 2 more and have 4 or would it be better to have, lets say 2 hdc3 18s or something simular..maybe fi bl 18s?

Well im wanting to get 2 18s...but looking to trade up orbsell stuffbto get em...only 18s ive ever ran were obsidian v2s in a 12cube box...it was pretty mean but lookin for more andvi know they r bottom line subs.
But just curious if anyone has ran 2 9512s? Howbwouldbthey compare to my destroyer? If they r good enough i may buy 2 more and have 4 or would it be better to have, lets say 2 hdc3 18s or something simular..maybe fi bl 18s?
I have heard the 9500's.... they were nice sql subs.... and i've heard the hdc3 18's, hdcs are really mean fed right......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.