3d box design crossfire xsv2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Garcia915
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Like title says, I'm looking for a box designer to design me a ported box with 3d design and cut sheet for a single 15" crossfire xs v2

Also I can't find out box specs or recommend frequency tuning so anyone have any idea what I should tune the port to? I want I to be loud and low I have room for roughly 5 cubic foot in the trunk and will be pushing it with 2200 clean watts. Any recommend box builders that can design me a box I have PayPal ready.

2200w is barely going to get that thing moving. I think they take 3krms+ to start doing their thing well.

I had my xs v2 15 in a 5 cube box with 16x5 (80sq in) port tuned to around 32hz powered by an rd 1750.1 @ .7ohm and it was decent but wanted more power. Upgraded to a saz3000 @ .7 ohm and it was pretty ridiculous for a single 15 but I think could have used a little smaller box on the 3k and could have taken more than the 3k in a smaller box.

3.5-5 cubes If I did it over again (sold the sub and amp) I would probably go with 4.25 cubes and shrink it a little if I needed to with big 45s or something.

2200w is barely going to get that thing moving. I think they take 3krms+ to start doing their thing well.
I had my xs v2 15 in a 5 cube box with 16x5 (80sq in) port tuned to around 32hz powered by an rd 1750.1 @ .7ohm and it was decent but wanted more power. Upgraded to a saz3000 @ .7 ohm and it was pretty ridiculous for a single 15 but I think could have used a little smaller box on the 3k and could have taken more than the 3k in a smaller box.

3.5-5 cubes If I did it over again (sold the sub and amp) I would probably go with 4.25 cubes and shrink it a little if I needed to with big 45s or something.
Thanks for the info bro, I guess I'm gonna have to upgrade my electrical and look for a 3k good thing my welding side jobs leave me money on the side and the wife won't know about it lol. Now if I can find someone to design me a box with a cut sheet I'm sure I can figure it out but working 70+ hours a week doesn't leave me any time for myself. 4.25 cubes would be perfect and leave me more room in my trunk, will 32hz still get down low?

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Thanks for the info bro, I guess I'm gonna have to upgrade my electrical and look for a 3k good thing my welding side jobs leave me money on the side and the wife won't know about it lol. Now if I can find someone to design me a box with a cut sheet I'm sure I can figure it out but working 70+ hours a week doesn't leave me any time for myself. 4.25 cubes would be perfect and leave me more room in my trunk, will 32hz still get down low?

You do not have to increase power to use that driver. Just have a little more efficient enclosure designed and you will be fine. Besides the difference in 800 possible watts will likely not even be audible in many cases.

You do not have to increase power to use that driver. Just have a little more efficient enclosure designed and you will be fine. Besides the difference in 800 possible watts will likely not even be audible in many cases.
I still got your quote @prorabbit, I think ima just have you build it for me cuz I really don't have time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.