3500+ RMS at 14v.... 425 Shipped?!?!

2ut1agx.jpg

Audiopipe gut shot

3250v21.jpg

rd gut shot
Interesting.

Assuming worst case scenario(that being that they use the same board) I would highly doubt if AudioPipe spent the time and money to use the same quality of parts. That's just my input and who knows, it might be wrong. It does look similar but I dont think it's the same board.

yea but the audiopipe is cheaper **** in everyones book its like the dodge of amps i rather own the lambo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I could give a **** less what the name says. Steve has always been good to me, to be honest, and I've never had an issue with a product from him.

REMEMBER fockers, please mention me when/if you buy. I want that free bar tab!!!

Really nice price. How does it perform? And how long is it at this price?
It's a pre-sale - - - he's offering 125 units at this price, if I'm not mistaken.

He hasnt mentioned that it's going to change, but worst case scenario assume it will go up to 600 shipped for one BNIB once the pre-sale has come to an end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.