350 timing

Participant count
  • Participant list
let the vehicle get to operating temperature(very, very, i can't stress this enough important) > watch something like a plug wire that is vibrating > turn distributor to the point where the wire is moving the least(engine running smoothest) > tighten bolt > kill engine > restart immediately > if the engine has a hard time turning over(like the starter is having a hard time moving it) retard the timing a little...if not, it's set > hit the balancer with a timing light so you know the timing for future reference.

hope that helps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

For What It's Worth. I think kids these days use TBH. As much as you dislike shopping at Best Buy I'd say it might be your best option as I'm...
Excellent for good sound stage and imaging, don't expect it to move your mirrors or anything. Honestly with what you're trying to do just doing...
Update, I found this piece . will give a update after install.. https://navtv.com/products/NTV-KIT889/zen-a2b-dsp12a-a2b.html
I knocked out and plugged the internal port which gets me to 5.7', put 6 lbs of poly, 10x34" port should be tuned around 30 dont remember. Just...

About this thread

solox

10+ year member
solox
prince rupert, B.C.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from