Igotwire
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: 1 Powermaster custom made 350 amp XS Volt. PRICE REDUCED DUE TO FAMILY EMERGENCY

Item(s) Description/Condition:9/10 its really good shape, has lost some of its luster. The red was brighter but the alternator functions perfectly. It was on my civic for a while but the car never made it to competition, it was never used for its purpose. It kicks on at about 2000 RPM's and makes 350 amps and up to 20v. A regulator can easily turn it down..

Price:$200 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Shipping from 34982 Florida. The last deal didnt go through, I thought I had a buyer but they got cold feet and backed out. (a neighbor not online sale) Sorry I have to repost it. If you look online at a similar model they are going for close to 600 dollars.. This is a SMOKIN deal.. I want to make a believer out of one of you. You WONT be disappointed, I promise you.

Item Pictures:

DCAM0449.jpg

DCAM0451.jpg

DCAM0452.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
it should fit all 99-06 tahoe/silverado/denali/esclade vehicles along with some 96-01 4.3 blazers. nice alt here. should fit 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0 chevy motors in that era

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

orrrrrrr... build a custom bracket.

Price lowered to $200 + shipping.. I need help. Someone please buy this, you'll be helping save someones life. I'm not kidding.. I'm selling all my car audio equipment, tools.. everything I have to help my father. His liver is failing. Please help me,.

How is this going to fit the GM engines you listed above and it fits your civic? Did you have a custom bracket then? Also, is it 3 or 4 wires?

It looks different than GM alts with the mounting system. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Sorry to hear about your father god bless and good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.