32in subs? out of control!!!

so i was breezin ebay when i came across these subs, crazy huge, wonder how they sound?

Old School Cadence Subwoofers 2 x 32" Monsters | eBay

here's the real question though, with proper boxes, what could these actually go in other than the bed of a truck?
google man that things being around forever....

basically they're really cool to put in one of your audio shops for looks but pointless to run

They worked pretty good in

, back in the 80's.
Actually, it didn't have those subs, it just had one EV 30". But long story short, they don't have much xmax and they require a huge cabinet in order to produce good lows. If you didn't watch the video I linked to, the Terminator is a mid sixties Hearse and the box for that 30" took up the lion's share of the cabin, which is huge to begin with.

It was the shite back then but now that we have much better technologies and we understand acoustics better, we know that anything more than an 18 in a vehicle simply isn't practical. If it were, every manufacturer would be making them.

They worked pretty good in

21's started popping up a few years ago in the pro audio community and are beginning to reach the car audio and home crowd too. Exodus audio had a 21 before it shut down, there is the FTW 21 in the home audio sector too. Car audio has incriminator audio DP and Wardens in a 21 and I think at least one more I'm forgetting from another company. Pro audio has ALOT of companies make 21's right now.

21's started popping up a few years ago in the pro audio community and are beginning to reach the car audio and home crowd too. Exodus audio had a 21 before it shut down, there is the FTW 21 in the home audio sector too. Car audio has incriminator audio DP and Wardens in a 21 and I think at least one more I'm forgetting from another company. Pro audio has ALOT of companies make 21's right now.
I think DD is coming out with a 21" too.

This 32" sub is outdated.

LMAO selling must be on CRACK 10k those things better come with wheels and an engine.

but i have seen videos of that Hearse from WAY back in the day lol its CRAZY how things have changed

but can anyone vouch for the MTX jackhammer 23 inches if im right?

LMAO selling must be on CRACK 10k those things better come with wheels and an engine.

but i have seen videos of that Hearse from WAY back in the day lol its CRAZY how things have changed

but can anyone vouch for the MTX jackhammer 23 inches if im right?
MTX made a 22" round and a 24" square jackhammer.

MTX made a 22" round and a 24" square jackhammer.
really a square one hmmmmm curious i will have to youtube it...but i meant the 22 inch my fault

is it worth anything as far as output/musicality...

also ive never heard the mtx squares ive seen them been very tempted to try them even just to try them but the 9500 is supposedly their best sub and it doesnt impress me AT ALL!!! but thats just me ive heard them in the Jackhammer box or whatever its called

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.