300C SRT Build Getting Close. Door baffles done PICS

Build is coming together well. Nice work so far.

I absolutely LOVE the way your car sits on those SRT-10 wheels. That's the look I would be after.

Keep the pics coming. Love the speaker install thus far.

Install looks good. I'm digging those kick panels..you should have did a couple of pairs lol My 300 might enjoy them as much as yours lol

I was just looking at the kicks, wish I would have mounted the speaker from the rear on there... But I didnt have the depth its REALLY close back there.

Thank you all for the comments I appreciate it... Wish I had better tools and the imagination of some of you guys. I look at things on here all the time scratching my head going HUH?

Clean. Simple. Dark. Nothing outlandish or too fancy. That's my kind of car.

That's exactly what I would do to mine if I had one.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

Here is the one I love...

doorpods.jpg

Thank you!

No the subs dont shake anything. They are not getting gobs of power, plus they are only a low end 10" woofer. I doubt you would have issues unless you had tons of power!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.