300C Rear Deck Completed with 2 ID10's

hemi4me?
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I started a thread a while ago about suggestions for trimming off and building a rear deck infinite baffle. Well, yesterday the trim was thought up, and put together by Chad from Xtreme Audio and Design. The pics do not do it justice... The speaker aluminum trim rings are not brushed or cleared yet, but the center aluminum piece is done...

The rear deck fits like the factory part, because it is the factory piece. I made a mistake early in the build by cutting the trim piece when I should have just left it alone. A new one was over $300.00 and a month out so we built up a new center for the one I had. The aluminum pieces were thought up to give it a lil something to offset the ultra suede and also serve to hold the rear beauty paned to the baffle.

Next will be adding the amp rack (when I decide on a amp) and front stage as well.

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

I did all the IB part of it... cutting the baffle, dynamat, cutting the deck mounting it, and using all the spray foam (by the way that thing is NOT MOVING, its so solid).

He charged me a FAIR amount. I mean very fair... I was super pleased.

Thank you guys I am super happy with it... Now, I am back from mothers day breakfast ughghghgh...

Unfortunately I cannot tell you how it sounds, because I am seriously thinking of not using my Memphis amp, and getting something else. Plus I need to wait till tomorrow to order my 3 way set for the front.

Now I have to do this today.

1. Hook up the AOEM CHR2 PAC Loc to get the amp ready.

2. Finish the trim for the bottom of the baffle

3. sand the aluminum trim rings, and clear coat them

4. make an amp rack (once I decide on a amp)

Thank you guys I am super happy with it... Now, I am back from mothers day breakfast ughghghgh...
Unfortunately I cannot tell you how it sounds, because I am seriously thinking of not using my Memphis amp, and getting something else. Plus I need to wait till tomorrow to order my 3 way set for the front.

Now I have to do this today.

1. Hook up the AOEM CHR2 PAC Loc to get the amp ready.

2. Finish the trim for the bottom of the baffle

3. sand the aluminum trim rings, and clear coat them

4. make an amp rack (once I decide on a amp)

Tease j/k Cant wait to hear it. Post vids when you get everything in..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.