300C Rear Deck Completed with 2 ID10's

im tellin you man. keep the memphis belle.

down the road when something changes and you need more power, or whatever you will regret it. make an amprack along the top edge of your trunk horizontally so its not on the back seats or the floor and it would look sweet. small footprint large output.

Are you serious? Man... this is hard to understand... Crap I guess i should use it... Can anyone tell me how to change the color on it? I would love to take it off and paint it, but I dont know if its ok to do that, or powdercoat it, or something. I am just not liking the color to tell you the truth!

Well I got the rings sanded and cleared... I need to figure out what will not take the clear off, but will take off the double stick tape residue on the center piece... Anyone know?

I trimmed the side plastic pieces up pretty good to fit them back in the car. I need to do a lil more work to get them fitted properly.

I screwed the front part of the trim to the metal deck, and put the seats back in so it is starting to look like a car again!

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

i dont know why you dont like the color. it totally matches your interior.

give me a pic of the trunk view and ill show you what i mean about where to put the amp.

Thanks guys!

I was going to mount the amp across the struts in the trunk...

I am using DLS or Hertz for 3 way. I cant decide. HSK 163 3 way set, or 8.3i 3 way from DLS

Nice. Glad it turned out so clean.

x2 on keeping the Belle, very powerful and sexy amp. I was going to get one, but I got a killer deal on a RF Power-1000 25-to-Life.

Can't wait for vids.

I did the doors (dynamat, and pods from the factory I added some beef to them). Dynaudio 7s. They look small, I want the 8s.

I FINALLY GOT TO LISTEN TO IT! Subs and all! Holy cow I love the sound. There is no vibration which is what I was DREADING. I really really thought it would shake the rear deck, and it does not.

I am running a ZAPCO 650.6 on the whole system. The way I have it set, the power is about 180w x 2 on the fronts, and says 500w x 1 on the subs. I have the gain down for the subs. Man what a clean ass amp, I love it. And the reason I started the build was lack of midbass... Well I fixed that LOL. There is TONS. And I cant tell where the bass is coming from. I have to look at the rear deck to be sure the woofers are moving.

Only thing I am not all that excited about is the stage is low due to the kick panels. I have not touched the EQ or time alignment and there are 100s of settings with the PC program that it comes with. I cant wait to mess with it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.