$300-500 component suggestions?

I believe the mach1 system is 125 watts rms stock. The dealer list 1000watts total 500 of them to the sub and 500 between the other 4 speakers. Could be 150 per front side.
If that is the case, then you will not regret with any of the suggestions given here, just be cautious about buying from a place that will not have a factory warranty or at least a 3 month warranty if you are going to spend that kind of money. Also be aware of fake counterfeit sold on Ebay from Malaysia or getting a used pair that was not purchased from a US established vendor.

Good Luck and give us an update of what you get, post pictures and a review of the sound quality!

most of the cdt components are very nice , even some of the low end cl series. i have a nice set in my truck and they are loud and very clear .they keep up with my bass no problem too.look at my sig thats my system

Gonna do some research on the ones posted also anyone ever hear the cdt hu upstage components?
I used to run the CDT CL-62Pro set that comes with UpStage imaging tweeters. With the main tweeters near the mids, which were mounted in the doors down low and forward, and the imaging tweeters at the upper corners of the windshield the sound was brought up above the dash. It was really surprising to hear how much the imaging tweeters raise the sound.

Many of the CDT Audio component sets come with crossovers that are ready to add the imaging tweeters. I think it's worth buying a set that comes with the imaging tweeters, plus they're extremely easy to install.

So I have narrowed it down to the Hertz or the DLS Gothia 6.2 or Focal 165 v30 and still considering a CDT set, not sure which one as yet. Leaning towards the DLS Gothia as of now, but I can't sind to many reviews on them.

Giving a listen is a good idea. For what it's worth, people who heard some of these sets says that Focals V30 and HAT Clarus speakers have comparable type of sound signature, while Hertz HSK165XL is a step above.

There is a set of Hertz MLK-165 for sale right now in the classifieds that are amazing. For $300 you will not find anything even close to them. They are worth every bit of the $850 they retail for.

I personally would not buy any used Hertz or Focal speakers unless the seller can provide an original receipt of purchase and the serial number to verify with the manufacturer of the product is genuine. And possibly Deal face to face, unless the seller has a good track and feed back record and is willing to take them back if item is not genuine.

There have been threads on how to spot a fake product, many eBay sellers from Asia selling counterfeit focal and hertz

I've heard the Focal Poly's recently in an audio shop here in Tulsa. The owner has them installed in his car. He's only got that little KTP Alpine amp on them.They are fantastic! I've heard people say they seem bright but to me they sounded perfect. Been saving up for a set ever since....
Focals can be bright because they do a better than average job replicating high range frequencies. The amp is important but a HU with a simple EQ can help taylor there preformance to your ears.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.