3 Xplorer's......3 Systems...(pics inside)

I built it last year before I even knew wut tuning a box meant... they were 2 inch pvc ports that tuned out at 13hz LOL.. Its just sittin in my rooom collectin dust now.. I already got a box built for the monte.. Build right and tuned in at 32Hz

img8737fy6.jpg

contemplating selling my X and the audio setup and buying a tahoe. The X is up to abtou 150k miles, and starting august i'll be going to college across state, which requires me to drive through a mountain pass and a desert, and dunt wanna be stranded in either lol.

Im suprised no one has put type R's in a Explorer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
It's interesting where certain subs and whatnot are popular. Here where i live, NO ONE has type-r's hehe. Im the only one at my school of about 1500 people. The only other type-r i saw was a 12" sealed in the back of a focus over in Seattle. Hifonics amps are starting ot get a little more popular tho. I think theres 2 other kids at my school who have em.

However, JL, sony, Dual, and MTX are quite popular here.

It's interesting where certain subs and whatnot are popular. Here where i live, NO ONE has type-r's hehe. Im the only one at my school of about 1500 people. The only other type-r i saw was a 12" sealed in the back of a focus over in Seattle. Hifonics amps are starting ot get a little more popular tho. I think theres 2 other kids at my school who have em.
what city are you in gumby?not many ppl here that are into systems. im in kent. hifonics is gettin around here too 2 other guys at my school got em.

what city are you in gumby? another WA person ic. not many ppl here that are into systems. im in kent. i use to have a bx1605d i just ordered a 1500d for my 15. hifonics is gettin around 2 other guys at my school got em after they heard my old setup.
Across the water in Kitsap County.

Look pretty badass. The 1 12 Kicker L7 is what I wanted to do in my friend's Explorer but he couldn't be happier with the 1 10" R sealed that I installed...

Around here there is no one with a real setup. besides car shows i have never heard another setup that is half way decent compared to the xplorer's. there are other people at my school with subs, but complete trash setups. its funny driving around with 3 xplorers, all the looks we get.

i was thinking of upgrading to 2 15'' L7's but now i am having second thoughts. for all being 17, these 3 explorers are fine for now. i can already make my ears ring and once my friends get the new amps they will be happy also.

anyways, new halo 2 maps just came out.

Im suprised no one has put type R's in a Explorer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
i had 2 12" type r's in an explorer there not as good as the hype around them is i have 2 12" l7's now in a 7 cf box tuned at 38 and it sounds bueno

system006jx7.jpg

system011gv1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.