3 Xplorer's......3 Systems...(pics inside)

No one has Type-R's where you live? I'm surprised the kids at my school have even heard of Pioneer.

Ex: Hey, listen to my system it's bumpin' Got two Sony Xplod 12"s in a bandpass box, with a Dual CD player and a Lanzar amp!

will i het to hear this 4 12 setup this saturday at manny shop in stratford ct?
4 15''s man!

Im still not sure. Im on the fence of going, I REALLY need batteries, but I also need some dbdrag points, just not sure if i wanna save the gas and entry $ and use it for batteries, or what, i'll probably decide friday night. The cash class is the only thing that is tempting me to go at this point lol

Across the water in Kitsap County.
Make that 3. Ya'll live in some weird areas tho. Bremerton, Chico, Sultan, Camano Island, etc. Me, I'm simple. Just plain 'ol Everett. But...have been to many diff cities.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.