3-kings audio???????

Fivedollapizza was nice enough to PM me his order info and I checked into it - this order was purchased through us on Amazon.com, however it came from Amazon's warehouse and was packed by their staff, so while I'm sorry for him that it happened it didn't ship from us, which is a relief to me.
I have offered to swap it out for him though, getting something like that isn't exactly what I would call a "great value" or the kind of experience I want our customers to have.

Hadn't checked the message before reading this, but thank you VERY much for that.

The amp arrived in (as far as I can tell without openin

And voiding warrantee) perfectly usable condition.

Definitely changed my opinion on the status of the order and would buy from you guys again, this time direct though lol

Thanks again for checking it out.

Hadn't checked the message before reading this, but thank you VERY much for that.
The amp arrived in (as far as I can tell without openin

And voiding warrantee) perfectly usable condition.

Definitely changed my opinion on the status of the order and would buy from you guys again, this time direct though lol

Thanks again for checking it out.
Not a problem man, and remember - you do have a full warranty on that amp through us or Audiopipe themselves.

Not a problem man, and remember - you do have a full warranty on that amp through us or Audiopipe themselves.
Should probably edit out audiopipe out of there.

No one here cares how it was shipped anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.