Take a chance? Or not?

The tweeters look fine to me (based on what I can see in the pics) but I don't think the woofers are going to be good. One woofer looks like there are a couple of holes in the surround.

It's your money and if they stay relatively cheap, it may not be a bad choice. I probably wouldn't though.

Thanks for the input guys, Not sure if i will or not. Just cant really tell if the mids look good or not. If they dont go up to much, I might.

I did contact diamond and they have no replacements left. These are older speakers and I cant find a set anywhere.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Thanks for the input guys, Not sure if i will or not. Just cant really tell if the mids look good or not. If they dont go up to much, I might.

I did contact diamond and they have no replacements left. These are older speakers and I cant find a set anywhere.

I been watching this auction as well, if the price stays low I will throw a bid or two at it. But to me, there is a reason why he changed the auction and says they might not work. Can't trust everyone, he probably hooked them up and found out it was blown. If it stays around $30 i'm gonna make a gamble, its like blowing money on scratch offs lol.

LOL, the reason it was changed was because I asked him if he knew for a fact that they worked or if he could find out. He said that he had know way of finding out and changed it for that reason.

I put a few bids in there, Went to $35 but really anymore than that with the $21 shipping wasn't worth it for me. did you end up winning it?

That set is a coaxial set, Im looking for a set of components.

If you see anything else though, let me know. Im looking at a set of Massive audio Sk6's and ck6's, But not sure how they preform. Not many reviews on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sstumpf

Senior VIP Member
sstumpf
Fisher, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from