SOLD 3 Headunits- Pioneer, Clarion ProAudio

Participant count
  • Participant list

phenryiv1
10+ year member

Custom user title
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 3 headunits headunits that I don't need.

The first one (Pioneer DEH-P5000UB) was just removed from my 2008 Subaru Legacy.

The other two are spare HUs that I had sitting around. I don't have as much info on them. Both came out of project cars, got stored away, and never got re-installed.

Pioneer DEH-P6500

Clarion DX2735MP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The Pioneer DEH-P5000UB was just removed from my 2008 Subaru Legacy. I had it for just over a year. Most of the time, it was operated from the remote.

This is complete with the wiring harness, remote, and the USB cord is also included. Looking for $100 shipped.

According to the crutchfield page about it:

General features:

•CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)

•plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files — except rights-protected files)

•fold-down face with 2-line Organic Electroluminescent (OEL) display

•remote control

Audio features:

•Easy EQ 3-band parametric equalizer with six preset tone settings

•loudness

•high- and low-pass filters

Expandability:

•built in iPod control — no adapter necessary, but adding Pioneer's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home

•compatible with optional Pioneer Bluetooth adapter, satellite radio, CD changer

•inputs: auxiliary input (rear), USB input (for Windows Media devices, USB storage devices, and iPod)

•outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)

•compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

Obviously, they no longer sell it, but the info is still there, if you search.

The advantage of this one over the newer models is that the USB connection is on the back and has a cord going to it, as opposed to the new ones with a port in the front. I use a thumb drive, so I don't want it sticking out of the front of the HU. That makes this older model attractive to me, but the 11 WRX has USB input already built in.

As for the older Pioneer and the Clarion, they have been sitting in my garage for years, awaiting the right use (I have started project builds on 3 older BMW, but I gave up on them.). I'd rather sell them and see them get put to use, as I don't forsee another project in the near future.

The Pioneer has 3 sets of RCA outs, but one set is bad- I can't recall which. The Clarion is missing the wire adapter.

Both were working when removed, but I don't need them.

Price:

Im asking $35 for the Pioneer DEH-P6500, $20 for the Clarion DX2735MP.

The DEH-P5000UB is $100. I still have the box and instruction book, as well as the supplied accessories.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship in the continental US.

Item Pictures:

The only pics that I have of the DEH-P5000UB don't have the sign. Sorry. I did take "sign" pictures of the older units.

IMG00501-20101218-1125.jpg

Stereo051308006.jpg

And the older ones:

IMG00510-20101219-1255.jpg

I have a ton of sales on this site, but most of them pre-date iTrader. I hope to remedy that with a few sales now, but until then, I have my required picture with my name/date.Searching for my name on here will show that I have been buying and selling since at least 2006.

I use the same username on other sites. I have over 100 positive transactions on these sites, including maxima.org, Legacygt.com, bimmerforums.com, e30tech.com, r3vlimited.com, NASIOC.com, b15sentra.net, and other sites.

pm sent this morning
I got your PM and emailed you, but if you did not get it, the paypal address is patrickhenry at gmail dot com

Please have a shipping address on file and be sure to put what you are paying for.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.