3 budget 12s

kr15
5,000+ posts

Polluting Residentials
California
I am lookin at getting 3 reasonably priced 12s. I likely want dual2s so that I can wire a 1.3 load. They will be pushed by a Bxi1508d, so I guess powerhandling should be about 400rms a piece. Im looking for more spl than sq out of this one. The Treo 15 i got just isnt cutting it in the spl department, it sounds great tho. Its just that I want more spl. Just looking for ideas. And space is fairly limited, so nothing that needs alot of airspace.

I know that I could find 3 cvr's for about 150$. I was also lookin at some JBLs, which would be closer to 200$, but I dont know about the spl factor on those JBLs.

If i go ported on them, im porting it no higher than 35hz. I dont mind sealed either.

Just looking for general suggestions so that I can get enough ideas to come up with a plan for this build. Thanks

Those PPI's dont look bad. I would actually go with p3's, but only if i got a great price on them. And the JBLs I was lookin at, I believe they are GTs.

I vote for these. I run them and couldn't be more satisfied, especially for the price I paid. They can take 500 RMS no sweat.
those look promising, especially for 225$ shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.