2nd battery question.

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassDrop

Senior VIP Member
So I now got 2 batteries. One of them is my regular factoey battery and the other one is a Northstar battery. I got 2 runs of royal excelene 2/0 and a run of KnuKonceptz 1/0. Gonna do big 3 tomorrow.

I was scrolling through the internet and supposavely the back battery could get fucked up. Is it very likely or am I good?

I got battery 1 fuse wire fuse batery 2. ■---[]------[]---■

2 diff gauge wire to your batteries? Am I reading that right?
Yes you are right. And actually I havent done it yet but planned to do it tomorrow. If its bad ill just use it as power wire for my amp.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Mehh. You will be fine.
Hope so

Yes you are right. And actually I havent done it yet but planned to do it tomorrow. If its bad ill just use it as power wire for my amp. 

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Hope so
I have ran lead acid front batteries and AGMs in the rear for years.

Hope so
Ok...it is a bit of a concern because if you are/plan to run a lot of power, you could strain the current/limiting on the 1/0 gauge vs. the 2/0...if that makes sense to you.

Ok...it is a bit of a concern because if you are/plan to run a lot of power, you could strain the current/limiting on the 1/0 gauge vs. the 2/0...if that makes sense to you.
Yeah makes sense. Its cus the knu 1/0 is a bit thicker then Cci 2/0. But just to be safe ill just use the other one as power wire.

Yeah makes sense. Its cus the knu 1/0 is a bit thicker then Cci 2/0. But just to be safe ill just use the other one as power wire.
As long as you're not cranking full tilt all the time continuously, you should be ok, but just a heads up for ya.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.