2K10 Rebuild #2 - That was quick Worst

lol i still remember when u thought a 10k+ system could be done easily.
you've come far young worst...you've come far...
those were the days huh. Naive and Ignorant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

So you're just going to pretend that I didn't compliment you on the amplifier, huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

So you're just going to pretend that I didn't compliment you on the amplifier, huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
i thought i responded but thanks man. Im trying to get the polishing down to a perfect science but some scratches are still visible, it looks better than the SAX strip except for some scratches that happened after i polished it.

This forum helped me learn a lot when i started, and most of you guys on CACO during my time over there. I have a new name over there but i dont care to come back haha.
Same here, I wouldn't know **** if it wasn't for the forums

EDIT: I don't know if thats good for bad

Talkin to people at comps helped too, my local shop helped a lil bit. But mostly it was this forum. I was looking through my first posts the other day lol, i was a dumbass back then.

Talkin to people at comps helped too, my local shop helped a lil bit. But mostly it was this forum. I was looking through my first posts the other day lol, i was a dumbass back then.
I also got kind lucky. My old roomate was an installer so I could always just ask him questions too

batman/robin unite!
and forums ruined my life.

i was contempt with buying 2 Rs for 150 each and running off 1k(ended up doin 2 15s off 4k)
I was contempt with my 1993 Blaupunkt Headunit and 1999ish CV comps off headunit power untill i joined the foum haha.

Just because its kinda urkin me that he doesnt know what he's talking about.

Saying i couldnt break 135 with 3 Custom E8's on 1200 RMS.

First ) What is a custom E8. Mine were Woofercooker recones.

Second ) Wasnt running 1200 RMS considering they were wired to 1.66 before rise on the SAE-1200.

Third ) When metered, i was only running 2 because the SAE-1200 blew and i had them on the Brand X 4 channel. Brandon Woolridge from Wholesale is a whitness to this.

Get your facts straight before you talk ****.

1) You told me you got sic banned cuz he was taking money out of your pocket, remember that.2) If you had nothing to do with my banning why did you say that when ngsm said "kill yourself" you said "thats not what he was supposed to say"

3) I am 17 and im loud enough to make myself happy and i was loud enough to be considered for your team before you got a sandy vag and got all pissed.

4) I dont care who hates me and that should be obvious.

School aint out yet and ill be in Roanoke in March for those shows so if you would like to school me then you can do it then. I would gladly welcome any lessons you will be willing to provide at your own expense and i will gladly retaliate with lessons of my own.

I could tell people here how you told me you could get me a better price than Rio on the Warden, then snuck to him to get it for me anyway. I could talk about how you told me it would take 3 weeks when im expecting it Monday or Tuesday. I could tell everyone how you tried to buy Wardens from Nick under a fake name and fake address. I could tell everyone how you got scared about how "vocal" i was when i was waiting for my refund on the Warden that you didnt come through on or i could post that email you sent me. I could call Vertex and Jacob and let them know what you've been up to and see what they think of it.

Anything else ? Wanna make sure i get all of my education.

Just for added fun.
I've known David for quiet sometime, yet I know hes a douche bag but when it comes to business, he never tries to **** up his name. I remember talking to him when he mentioned giving you a refund..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.