2500$ budget for subs, imaginations welcome

I can design you a clamshell. This is one I had in my Expedition a few years back with 4 18s. Played stupid low. Let me know if you want me to design something for you.

bro that box is f'ing sick! do you do designs?

edit: your pm box is full bro!

i wish Tc held up their quality over the years //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

You don't know anything about car audio you stupid little bitch,i was hoping you killed yourself when that hoe left you.

i wish Tc held up their quality over the years //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
honestly dude... are your just trying to get the most groans award on here or something?

you have proved time and time again that you dont know anything about car audio... yet, you still post. why?

really... and how do you come to that conclusion?
I can find several threads that give out false info on AQ for example. I like that you fight for AQ but finding out all the actual info first would be best suited for fighting battles.

BTW- I edited my post to keep this from ruining the thread more..I guess I did not change it fast enough.

when have i ever given out false info on AQ? i've given plenty of opinions on it, but have never stated anything to be fact... i have even told people "dont quote me on this, but this is what i think it was" ... how is that giving out false info?

and i dont "fight" for AQ... theres just alot of people on here who talk about how its a crap company, and this and that, when alot of it is due to mis information, and mis conceptions... i would do the same for any other reputable company out there... it just seems that AQ has been catching the most heat lately

you've heard wrong... alot of people are just talking ish about AQ now, because they had one bad batch of suspensions from a company they had contracted to build... they have since addressed the issue, and are back up and running. thats the reason that alot of their subs were on back order for a while.. so they could address the issue.
bottom line is, the guys over at AQ do everything they can to put out a quality product... but when your running a buisness, sometimes there are things you just cant for see... not trying to nuthug here... just sick of everyone bashing on a good company because of one little hiccup

This was said by you on another post. Again, I love the fact that you stand up for the company and fight for it, but having a bit more fact would go a long way.

I'm done with this in public though..if you want to know where/where you went wrong feel free to PM me.

Sorry for taking over the thread further then what it already was.

PM box is clear. And yes, I do designs. PM me for whatever you need.

Walls are fine for daily. Put in a rear view camera so you can see behind you. Even then, the side mirrors will let you see anything directly behind your vehicle. I drove a walled 22' long Chevy Express with 24 15s in a clamshell for a year and half every day. Put 20k miles a year on it. Wasnt any problem.

Wall it, put the amps on the sides where the back doors open, put the batteries in the back, trim it off, and you will still have probably half your cargo area for storage.

Gotta keep the second row seats though. I threw 3 audio pulse axis in a 15 cube box tuned to 23 and it might be hitting good enough for me now...for a while lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.