2500-3000 rms at .5 ohm easy with out burning up

Participant count
  • Participant list

coogismoove
10+ year member

cocoa,fl
i have two dual 1 ohm subs ddz tops with fi n3 motors and want a amp on each. looking for amps that will do a true 2500-3000rms at .5 ohm like it was made to but will not break the bank. i hear th ab ph4000md will do 2300 at .5 and i can get them for cheap but any other amps im open to also. i have a singer 270 amp alt and 3 deka batts. I will be running them daily on music. Thanks for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.amazon.com/Soundstream-TA1-3000D-Tarantula-Watts-Amplifier/dp/B00C51Y2OW

Rated 3000 @ .5 ohm and 2500 @ 1 ohm (actually tested and does about 2700 Rms @ .5 and 2100 - 2300 @ 1 ohm - these are from a few different tests ive found on them) $250 shipped new and these are not made anymore. Also board is a korean board

Amp is a tank, i have been running mine .5ohm daily for a while now with stock 80a alt and 1 extra Agm in back( i have a voltmeter wired at the amp so i can watch voltage and keep amp happy). Also able to burp .25ohm.

http://www.amazon.com/Soundstream-TA1-3000D-Tarantula-Watts-Amplifier/dp/B00C51Y2OW
Rated 3000 @ .5 ohm and 2500 @ 1 ohm (actually tested and does about 2700 Rms @ .5 and 2100 - 2300 @ 1 ohm - these are from a few different tests ive found on them) $250 shipped new and these are not made anymore. Also board is a korean board

Amp is a tank, i have been running mine .5ohm daily for a while now with stock 80a alt and 1 extra Agm in back( i have a voltmeter wired at the amp so i can watch voltage and keep amp happy). Also able to burp .25ohm.
i think i will run two of them. one on each sub. thanks for the info

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

well I counteroffered you the price on my ddzse amp.Good luck with your search.
money got tight but i found two amps that will be great.

i think i will run two of them. one on each sub. thanks for the info
like i said they are harder to find because they are no longer made. This is the cheapest ive seen them for a few months. The same amp on onlinecarstereo is $400 shipped. Better get it while the price is cheap lol

like i said they are harder to find because they are no longer made. This is the cheapest ive seen them for a few months. The same amp on onlinecarstereo is $400 shipped. Better get it while the price is cheap lol
They are on eBay for 275 free shipping

really? i hadnt seen them. But they for sure dont make them anymore. They have a "new model" of them that dont have the same board and the new board is no longer a korean board
This one was made in 2013 and is no longer available but its on eBay for 275.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.